High School Edition 2022-2023
Goodbye stress, hello organization! Live your best life with the High School Edition Ultimate Student Planner. Designed and tested over 20 years, this planner gives high schoolers the structure they need to plan their days and keep track of it all. Our simple and clear weekly layouts give students the tools to optimize their academic life and prioritize everything– from schoolwork, to extracurriculars, to self care. The compact and durable 7” x 8.5” size makes it easy to toss into any backpack, tote or bag.
- Brightly colored covers with soft-touch lamination for stand-out sturdiness and luxurious feel
- Weekly pages designed specifically for high school life including self care tracker
- Pages to record class schedules and goals
- Two-page monthly spreads
- Notes pages at end
- Runs August 1, 2022 to June 30, 2023
- Coiled bound with rounded corners
- 7″ x 8.5″
- Patented Design
After placing your order, we make every effort to process your order within 24 hours. Preparing, packaging, and shipping your order are all part of this process. However, due to the high volume of orders we get from time to time, please allow 2-3 business days to process your order. We'll send you a shipping confirmation email with your tracking number once your order has shipped so you can keep track of it.
Standard shipping typically takes 3-8 days. We also offer priority shipping for an additional charge which takes 2-3 days.
If you’d like to return your order, you can send back unused products in new condition for a full refund within 30 days of delivery. You are responsible for return shipping costs.
If you need to return your order, see details on our Shipping and Returns Page.
Make it Your Planner
“This planner has improved my organization skills while reducing stress, which is perfect for students who struggle with managing tasks. In using my planner, I've been more focused in studying, my grades are where I've aimed them to be, and I've turned in many assignments on time, if not earlier than the deadline.”
-Amelia, High School Student
Your Planner’s Anatomy
We Thought of Everything
- Keep track of to-do’s with daily reminders
- Remember big projects & tests
- Manage daily & weekly homework with the Assignments list
- Track all your after-school activities
- Prioritize your well-being every week with the Self Care Corner